Inkjet Printer is indispensable part of our life. From personal to professional work, printer is use. It possesses distinct position among computer peripherals. It is more significant as it has no alternatives. In popularity, inkjet printers top the list. In this section we will discuss the common day to day issues that we come across while using the inkjet printer.
Inkjet Printer Common fixes :
- Turn off the printer and disconnect it from the power source for few minutes and then connect it back to the power source and turn it on. As per the expert, common issues can easily be resolve following the above step.
- When the printer is not use for long time, the head of the printer gets close. Which results in low print quality or horizontal lines with spots. To fix such issue, clean the print head through the printer utility available with the printer software installed on the computer.
- In paper jam scenario, open the cover of the printer and find out any paper stuck inside. It can cause complete damage to the printer.
- Changing the cartridge is necessary when print out is wash off completely. When the color intensity is low it is the signal to change the ink cartridge. Always use the original ink cartridges and avoid refilled ones as they also cause problem to the printer.
- If the problems are not detected, the best way to figure out and fix the issue is to run the printer utility. Every printer comes with the utility which is found on the printer software. By simply running the utility. It gives the detailed report on what the problems is and how to correct it.
- The above steps must be follow to correct any printer issues. However, if the issue persists, its better to contact the printer support technician and get it resolve.