The Epson WorkForce WF-7720DTW F is suitable for home or office use. It has twin paper cassettes and can print, copy and scan upto A3 size sheets. It operates at low cost and is good at printing text documents (Black).
Features Google Cloud Print, Air print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Android Printing includes NFC.
- WIFI Direct
- wired connection
Setting up a Wireless Printer connection
If you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Power ON your Printer
- Press the WIFI Direct & router icons on the screen
- Select Router > Change Settings > Push Button Setup (WPS)
- Now follow the instructions on your printer’s LCD screen to complete the setup
- Then press and hold HOME button to EXIT
Now you will see the WIFI Direct icon on your printer’s screen, and it’s ready to print. Once your printer is ready then you can print.
Setting up a WiFi Direct mode -Epson WorkForce WF-7720DTW
Setup your printer without a wireless router & access point, and communicate directly with your computer. Find easy steps below so you can set up your printer.
- Press the home button
Then press router & wifi direct icons on the screen, as seen below;
- Select Wi-Fi Direct > Start Setup > Start Setup. You see a screen like this
- Select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, Using your computer or wireless device.
- Now enter the given Password
- Now Press the home button to exit
You may have got a usb cable with your printer. You can connect using usb cable then use it.
This is how you can set up your printer on wireless then use it. if you still face issues with printer, you can call our Computer Experts team so you can get instant help.
Note: Make sure to download driver then install it from manufacturer website. So your printer can work properly.